WBII Event: Start Your Own Business - Spring 2021 - ONLINE @ Online
Learn the Essentials of Entrepreneurship!
- Business set up in the Netherlands
- Legal, Administrative & Tax Considerations
- Innovative Marketing
- Financial Tips and Insights
- Practice Pitching
- Build Your Network
Interested in starting your own business? This event is a fantastic opportunity for members of the international community to gather valuable information about setting up a business in the Netherlands.
When: Thursday 8 April 2021, 18:00- 22:00
Where: Online, through Zoom
Registration Fee: €15
The Women’s Business Initiative International (WBII) and Webster University Leiden have joined forces and are organising an information-packed workshop where you can learn about:
- Business set up in the Netherlands: general differences between Dutch and other markets.
- Legal, administrative and tax considerations from a personal and business perspective.
- Reality check – gain insights, tips and financial insights from those who have already set up.
- Brainstorm and identify the actions you need to take to move forward.
- Elevator pitches – practice pitching your business ideas.
- Building your network – Dutch style!
For more information about the speakers and registration details: womensbusinessinitiative.net/events/#!event/2021/4/8/start-your-own-business-spring-2021-online